Jan 30, 2018
I’m here with Alexandra Epple who is a pro-healer mentor in our
Living Ayurveda course, and also teaches Ayurveda in the California
College of Ayurveda. Today we wanted to talk about the process of
We’ve known each other since 2003 and now we are so much wiser,
we look great and feel great. So today we talk about our ahas both
on our daily experience of Ayurvedic wisdom and your perspective of
wisdom and insights that come over time.
I rap with Alexandra Epple about:
- How long it takes to truly understand Ayurveda
- The process of learning Ayurveda
- Alignment and the gravitational pull to rhythm
- The broken down points of connection
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What questions to ask to go deeper into your understanding of
- How to create, design and experience your own rhythm of
- Learn where you are creating dysfunction and disconnection and
how to stop to make your life a little easier.
- Why Inquiry is important in the journey of Ayurveda.
- How to stop doing things that harm me, how to become a saint
for your body.
- “You learn something about Ayurveda and you have it at this
level and then you look at it again and it goes a little bit
deeper, then you look again and it goes a little bit deeper”. –
- (Ayurveda) “It’s such an experiential, energetic, subtle
experiential system of what Ayurveda is, It’s the ground that we
stand on, It’s the air between us, It’s the space within us,
it’s that experience and how we actually connect with it” – Cate
- “If we get pulled back into rhythm, there is a level of depth
and ease and capacity that starts to expand”. – Cate Stillman
Alexandra Epple CAS, CMT is an Ayurvedic Practitioner,
yoga instructor, Yoga Health Coach, bodyworker and Midlife Coach.
Her approach to health is super practical and down to earth. She
supports mature women through menopause and midlife so they come
out the other end feeling better than they ever have; vibrant,
joyful and luxuriously healthy. She is the founder of Women Gone
Vibrant, the podcast to revolutionize the way you think
about your body and unapologetically create the next
her FREE Better Menopause Video Series to get the scoop on
a natural, easeful menopause.