Oct 24, 2016
Carrie L'Esperance wrote the best book on detox I ever got my
hands on. Her first book, The
Seasonal Detox Diet: Remedies from the Ancient Cookfire
travels through ecosystems, cultures and kitchens. I’ve used many
recipes and recommended the book to thousands of Yogidetoxers. It
is a true gem.
I rap with Carrie L’Esperance
about Empirical Medicine + Self Mastery
- The importance of purifying the body to raise one's energy
frequency to a higher state of consciousness.
- The importance of purifying the mind, thought patterns, and
environment to raise one's ability to access higher
- The fact that Humanity is at a critical threshold in time
unlike any other due to the leprosy of technology being
bio-incompatible with the energy of life.
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- Why detox is the gateway into higher levels of
- How personal suffering is a natural stepping stone to higher
- The critical threshold for social change and how each of us
affects the field
is the author of The Seasonal Detox Diet, a book that helped to
ignite the billion dollar detox movement that we have today in the
world. She is a certified Iridologist who helps people to take
responsibility for their own health and well being through
prevention: diet, herbals, and lifestyle. She has written an
important sequel to the Seasonal Detox Diet called Soul Breathing
just released in June 2016 that invites the individual to explore
the important unseen spiritual energies that support the vital
energy fields of life. Carrie offers seasonal detox retreats at a
rustic nature preserve in Northern California.
“The darkest moment is just before the dawn.”