Jul 22, 2022
What's with intermittent
fasting, and why is this approach getting so much attention? People
are engaged with intermittent fasting to lose weight, improve their
health and simplify their lifestyles. It can have powerful effects
on your body and brain and may even help you live
In this episode, Cate Stillman
discusses her experiences with Yoga Healing and Intermittent
Fasting and the positive effects they have had on her health. Don’t
What you’ll get out of
- How much food do I need to eat?
- Calculating the result of Intermittent
- Food Cost
- Investing in personal health
- Consumer culture
- Result of Intermittent
- Cate changed her perspective in life when she
started doing intermittent fasting, she challenged herself and set
personal goals to achieve greater results.
- For Cate, thinking time is very important
because she has the power to recalibrate her thoughts on how she
can make a lot of money. She prioritizes thinking time also; she
very much enjoys thinking and strategy.
- There are many proven effects of intermittent
fasting like increased cognitive function, neuroplasticity, and a
- Cate has better relationships when she starts
intermittent fasting, and her relationship with everyone will
improve with intermittent fasting. She admits that she is a better
parent. And she starts there like nothing that's the most important
will ever get.
- [1:00] Intermittent
- [4:27] How much food do you need to
- [6:20] Food Cost
- [10:03] Consumer Culture VS Creator
- [20:19] Thinking Time
- [27:11] Proven Effects of Intermittent
- [33:43] What do you need to design your
- [42:38] Value of Cycle
- "The more I turn up intermittent fasting
to deal with the healing crises that it brings on, mostly through a
fasting response, hydration response, and healing response to
needing to heal, the more I need less outside services for health
and outside supplements."
- "With intermittent fasting, because we're
simply consuming less, we start to consume less in all areas of our
life. So we start to do less, we start to do better, we start to
- "When you get on the other side of the
intermittent fasting habit. I promise this doesn't occur to you to
think about food. Not in that way. You go to the refrigerator;
there happens to be food; maybe your future self did some things to
help prepare food so that it's really simple to make your glorious
meal and nourish your glorious soul."
- "There are opportunities everywhere you look
all the time, all the time, and they keep getting better. You know
what to say yes to, and that's what you choose to do with your
- "The culture is so toxic that you don't design
your own lifestyle super intelligently. Like you cannot assume that
like the normal around you has the right answers."
- "Trust increased communication and all that's
coming from like, you're more honest in yourself because
intermittent fasting is going to take out it's going to refine self
at the heart of it."