Mar 10, 2022
Meditation helps you be in a
state of relaxation. It helps you release the tension that you are
feeling. It can bring you awareness and pulsation to your
surroundings. When it comes to meditation, you should know what
meditation posture you would be doing. It can be sitting, lying,
standing, and walking.
There are various types of
brainwave states. Beta is defined as an old patterning mind.
Meanwhile, theta focuses on a person’s awake state but not
particularly you. In this podcast, Cate will share the process of
meditation and the different types of brainwave states.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is the Process of Meditation
- How’s the Experience of Meditation
- What the Brainwave States is and its
- Cate shares all about her love
- Cate introduces the process of
- Cate talks about her own experience when she
- Cate enumerates and explains the different
types of brainwave states.
- Cate talks about how sleep deprivation can
result in adrenaline addiction
- Cate emphasizes how meditation is not about
getting insights and thoughts.
- [3:10] Love Languages
- [4:38] Introduction
- [7:36] Meditation Posture
- [8:45] Ah Breaths
- [10:01] Meditation Practice
- [26:40] What Happens in a Meditation
- [28:54] Body Thrive and Breath Body
- [31:11] Delta as Deep Sleep Healing
- [34:42] Sleep Deprivation and Adrenaline
- [37:32] Oxygenation Process
- [39:02] How Survival Instincts are Driven by
- [39:45] Guilt Complex on Religions
- [42:01] Coming Back after a Long Break from
- [44:47] Final Remarks
- “Keep allowing yourself to relax and be aware
of the sensations.”
- “Nothing else needs to matter right now.
There's no need to do this right. There's no doing it wrong.
There's simply the outside coming in and the inside moving
- “Allow your awareness to be at the boundary of
- “When humans don't hit deep sleep for long
enough, it causes dementia.”
- “What's hard about sleep deprivation is that it
triggers adrenaline addiction”
- “If we're sleep-deprived, the mind and body are
in an adrenaline addiction cycle where it's producing cortisol in
greater quantities at the wrong times of the day.”
- “You're not meditating to have insights and
thoughts. That's a different practice.”