Jun 20, 2016
In this conversation I talk with Christine Bove about our relationship to our stuff. We all have plenty of stuff... but which of our stuff makes us feel plenty? That is the core of our rap sess.
Christine contacted me basically thanking for sending her
amazing people to work with and to ask to come back. As I'm in the
end of my cycle with Marie Condo's second book, [Spark
Joy](http://amzn.to/1UAEBut), literally sorting through
my memoirs - every photo in our household - I said yes.
What else is in this Episode:
- Why millennials rent instead of own
- How to get over your emotional stuff to move physical stuff out of your home
- What happens when your home is streamlined for joy, ease, and flow.
- Cate's personal ordeal + realizations sorting through memoirs.
- Q+A on summer, pitta and intensity
- How did you get Indy to tidy her room?
Recipe of the Week: Better Butterscotch Rice Crispy Treats
- How i dehydrate sunflower seeds
- What else is in my Treats: soaked dates, almond butter, vanilla, maple syrup, buckwheat crunches, oats, butterscotch and choc chips
Links from the Conversation:
[Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things](http://amzn.to/26811qU) by Michael Braungart + William McDonough
-Marie Condo's second book, [Spark Joy](http://amzn.to/1UAEBut)
Christine's background lies in women's retail shopping and feng
shui. When you mix the two together you get a deep inner awareness
of why people buy too much stuff. Christine helps highly successful
woman allow their creative energies to flow into their
environments, images and mindsets to improve their confidence,
bring clarity to their future and set them up for success.
"Our relationships with other people are reflected in our relationships with our things, and likewise our relationships with things show up in our relationships with people." [Spark Joy](http://amzn.to/1UAEBut)